Aliens, Disclosure, etc

I'm not convinced that there's ever been alien visitation. But, I do think there's shit we can't explain which is kept secret for whatever reason.

@SmokinHawk - where you at on this topic?
The universe is far too mind bogglingly vast for us to be the only sentient life. I personally believe that the very laws of the universe are condusive to the creation of life. We know that life once existed on Mars, even if it was just primitive, unicellular prokaryotes, and suspect it could also exist on Europa.

I'm on the fence as to what I believe about the recent "disclosures". Our government loves to lie and would absolutely lie about something like this in order to distract from something else.

We've been hearing these stories for years and although I am inclined to believe there is an element of truth to it all, I remain skeptical and not fully decided. Some of the "evidence" that's been released suggests a terrestrial, non-human origin for the recovered craft. Boy, wouldn't that be a mindf*cker?

The universe is far too mind bogglingly vast for us to be the only sentient life. I personally believe that the very laws of the universe are condusive to the creation of life. We know that life once existed on Mars, even if it was just primitive, unicellular prokaryotes, and suspect it could also exist on Europa.

I'm on the fence as to what I believe about the recent "disclosures". Our government loves to lie and would absolutely lie about something like this in order to distract from something else.

We've been hearing these stories for years and although I am inclined to believe there is an element of truth to it all, I remain skeptical and not fully decided. Some of the "evidence" that's been released suggests a terrestrial, non-human origin for the recovered craft. Boy, wouldn't that be a mindf*cker?
I'm in on the terrestrial, non-human angle. Especially if we're talking inter-dimensional.

It makes total sense to me that the govt would keep evidence of ET stuff secret. Obviously if there was an opportunity to reverse engineer superior alien technology you would want to do that. In the future he who hath the best technology wins.

Having said all that, secrets are very hard to keep secret. I always reference the old adage "two can keep a secret if one is dead." So yeah, pretty skeptical that there is a treasure trove of alien shit in some military warehouse in the Nevada desert.

Then there's the fact that the nearest star system, Alpha Centauri, is 4.37 light-years away, but it would take a human about 6,000 years to get there with current technology. That's the NEAREST! Holy Christ, this place is just too big for organic forms to navigate.

Last edited:
What is fascinating about the Mexico story is conspiracy theorists are saying it's a false f(l)ag distracting us from something else.

It makes total sense to me that the govt would keep evidence of ET stuff secret. Obviously if there was an opportunity to reverse engineer superior alien technology you would want to do that. In the future he who hath the best technology wins.

Having said all that, secrets are very hard to keep secret. I always reference the old adage "two can keep a secret if one is dead." So yeah, pretty skeptical that there is a treasure trove of alien shit in some military warehouse in the Nevada desert.

Then there's the fact that the nearest star system, Alpha Centauri, is 4.37 light-years away, but it would take a human about 6,000 years to get there with current technology. That's the NEAREST! Holy Christ, this place is just too big for organic forms to navigate.rt
I’m just throwing this out there. What happens if there are wormholes (short cuts) or “time warps” in the universe?

I’m just throwing this out there. What happens if there are wormholes (short cuts) or “time warps” in the universe?
Well, yeah, but that's like saying ANYTHING is possible, lol.

Several thousand years of recorded history and not one single speck of real evidence of alien visitation.

That's all I'm saying.

If substantial space travel is possible, at all, it'd have to include wormholes or time f*ckery. I don't see any other way.

Well, yeah, but that's like saying ANYTHING is possible, lol.

Several thousand years of recorded history and not one single speck of real evidence of alien visitation.

That's all I'm saying.
There in lies the problem. Neither side at this moment in time can 100% prove their side of the argument. There is potential proof of visitation, but some choose to not see it. Then again, that “proof” could be total BS.

There in lies the problem. Neither side at this moment in time can 100% prove their side of the argument. There is potential proof of visitation, but some choose to not see it. Then again, that “proof” could be total BS.
Evidence of absence is impossibly high while evidence of existence is simple. If your only evidence of potentiality is absence isn't absolute, then you're not really proving anything.

The evidence of absence is pretty strong, at least in our galaxy. Intelligent, civlization creating life, may happen once a galaxy. That would still make for trillions of civilizations, but might as well be none. We already know that it's easy to wipe out a civilization, once you've created a technology to travel the stars you've likely also created technology to kill yourself.

We've been listening in so many ways. Direct observations both visually and through radio waves.

If a galaxy conquering civlization existed, we'd probably already have experienced it. If that civilization ever existed here, we'd probably see the signs in our geology. You see what we've done to our climate, our presence will be known in a billion years as a mm line seen in rocks around the world.

We share DNA with all living organisms. We weren't planted here, we grew from this planet. A planet ideal for life. We would most definitely be a target for any galaxy navigating civilization based on composition and relationship with our sun.

But to think that there's some possibility that our government, a large group of inefficient bureaucracies, could cover up visitation? I'm amazed at the confidence some of you have in their ability to do so. It's one thing to create technology and hide it, or do something secretive and hide it, but a visitation? Lol. Come on. We've had telescopes pointed at the sky all across the world for half a millenia, you'd never be able to hide it.

I don't have a specific belief on the existence of aliens, I think it's entirely possible that we live in an infinite universe and there are infinite copies of me typing this exact sentence and infinite number of times. And infinite waste of time.

I think it's possible that we live in a finite universe where life is denser and less dense across galaxies.

I think it's likely that we are alone or the first to start listening in our galaxy. We could be the first of many, we could be nearing the great filter and are just another species doomed to make no imprint on our galaxy.

But I can almost positively ascertain that we, are not being actively visited, and if we were at any point in the billion or so years of life, were found by a long dead civilization who also failed to spread.

Every video we have so far can easily be explained away. We have zero credible proof of ever being existed and the universe is so vast that traveling hundreds of thousands or more of light years to visit a tiny planet borders on absurdity. The govt isn’t hiding alien bodies or evidence of alien bodies anywhere lol.

There are so many negative consequences to an alien visitation. And why would such an imperfect species such as ours expect them to be a benevolent species that only wants to help and teach us?

Here are just a few outcomes:

First of all, all the worlds religions are thrown into complete disarray.

Steven Hawking cautions that they may want to cause us harm. Complete elimination as a species.

What if we are just another source of protein?

Want to relocate to our planet. Even if peaceful it presents enormous problems.

What if they take sides with our enemies.

I'm sure there's lots more, name some.

There are so many negative consequences to an alien visitation. And why would such an imperfect species such as ours expect them to be a benevolent species that only wants to help and teach us?

Here are just a few outcomes:

First of all, all the worlds religions are thrown into complete disarray.

Steven Hawking cautions that they may want to cause us harm. Complete elimination as a species.

What if we are just another source of protein?

Want to relocate to our planet. Even if peaceful it presents enormous problems.

What if they take sides with our enemies.

I'm sure there's lots more, name some.
It would turn organized religion on its ear.

I encourage folks to check out Bob Lazar’s Area 51 story, dig deep into it. He’s either telling the truth or he’s the worlds best liar.

I’m not a Joe Rogan fan, but he has a great hour long interview with Lazar.

Stuff could be kept secret by compartmentalizing things.
That’s how they do stuff at the pentagon and Area 51, and likely other bases.

Back