Aliens, Disclosure, etc

I was joking about going on Hannity, but that's the kind of tangible evidence that will move the needle. Show up and give us the secret to Fusion power, and how to end world hunger, so we can all focus on our music, dance and poetry skills. I actually believe the last three are severely neglected in our hard scrabble world..

I was joking about going on Hannity, but that's the kind of tangible evidence that will move the needle. Show up and give us the secret to Fusion power, and how to end world hunger, so we can all focus on our music, dance and poetry skills. I actually believe the last three are severely neglected in our hard scrabble world..
My ex used to make me dance. But, as a single man, I never dance. There would be no surer way to ensure that I never get laid again.

We need better evidence, evidence that helps explain what we're looking at. Because right now the evidence we have is just vague. I think everybody who's looked at it knows it's *something* but nobody has any idea what it is, and it doesn't seem hostile or dangerous or invasive so nobody cares. Let one shoot down one of our fighter jets or send out some kind of communication and things will change.

We need better evidence, evidence that helps explain what we're looking at. Because right now the evidence we have is just vague. I think everybody who's looked at it knows it's *something* but nobody has any idea what it is, and it doesn't seem hostile or dangerous or invasive so nobody cares. Let one shoot down one of our fighter jets or send out some kind of communication and things will change.
Aye. That's where I'm at. We've also set this all up in a way where it's virtually impossible to scientifically review

Last edited:
We don't need better evidence, we need ANY evidence. We have thousands of eyes, computers etc and nothing other than what looks like it's shot on an iphone 3S.
Legel? I don't think there's lawyers involved.
you could still answer the post considering you always claim that's your goal here. If you can't you can't that's fine too.

Its all bullshit at this point.

I agree no lawyers have submitted actual evidence.

We're aligned.

Back