Belichick, 72, dating cheerleader, 23

Clearly you don't pay enough attention. There's hundreds of examples of this.

Regardless of anyone's intentions (true or devious) it happens; saying that this is the first case of it happening is really basic of you.

When people see a 20 yo and a 70 yo together, the first thing that comes to mind is that no way would she be blowing him unless she’s being paid a bag.

I’m the farthest thing from a BillyCheat fan. As long as he’s not breaking any laws who cares. Is it gross that this woman age wise can be his granddaughter? Yes.

He’s getting what he wants, a nice piece of ass, and she’s getting a lavish lifestyle.
Is she a gold digger? Absolutely. Looks like a win-win situation to me.

None more of my business what 2 consenting adults do despite how odd or gross it looks.

Thanks a lot, y’all made me defend BillyCheater a man I severely dislike.
I feel like a dirty hooker at a Reno brothel on “dollar night”.

I’m the farthest thing from a BillyCheat fan. As long as he’s not breaking any laws who cares. Is it gross that this woman age wise can be his granddaughter? Yes.

He’s getting what he wants, a nice piece of ass, and she’s getting a lavish lifestyle.
Is she a gold digger? Absolutely. Looks like a win-win situation to me.

None more of my business what 2 consenting adults do despite how odd or gross it looks.

Thanks a lot, y’all made me defend BillyCheater a man I severely dislike.
I feel like a dirty hooker at a Reno brothel on “dollar night”.

Those ladies charge over 10k for a half hour of sex. So much for them being cheap, lol.

Good for him. That's the dream.

I think I'm 3-5 years away from pulling off something like this. Get one of those high-end tranny's like Jim Norton.

Back