UDFA list

Veta Mur

Here are the Seahawk UDFA players so far.. some of these are pretty random, some are guys they had their eye on with an eye towards this for a while.

1. Jake Bobo, WR. Lead UCLA in receiving.
2. Cam Bright, LB. Linebacker from UW..umm..I got nothing. I dont think he even came to their Locals Pro Day unless its just missing in my notes.
3. Noah Gindorff, TE. North Dakota State TE.
4. Tyjon Lindsey, WR. Oregon State product.
5. Jonathon Sutherland, LB/S. Penns State. He has a path to the roster on special teams, which he was a master of at Penn State.
6. Jonah Tavai, DT. Big bodied interior guy who was probably a candidate to be taken in the 6th or 7th.
7. Robert Cooper, DT. Another run stuffing DT. The Seahawks used a Top 30 meet on him so this was easy to see coming. DT, like FB is one of the easier positions to make the team from as teams dont use a lot of cap on DT unless its a special type who can also pass rush effectively. The Run Stoppers are usually 6th or 7th rounders and UDFA.
8.Matt Landers, WR. Out of Arkansas. Thats all I got. Sorry.
9.Ty Okada, S. Montanta State. Another regional guy. Was impressive at Pro Day. Apparently. I wasnt there. Obviuosly.
10. Chris Smith, RB. Louisiana product. Got a 6,500 dollar signing bonus..........
11. James Campbell, CB, Montanta State. 2 of the 4 Montana starting DBs end up in Seattle.
12. Chris Stoll, LS. Another Penn State guy.. and now Im remembering something about Penn State I saw in my draft research and now I want to go find it because theres a bit of a pipeline now. 2 UDFAs from Penn State.
13. Patrick O'Connell, LB. Another regional guy, University of Montana.
14. Ifeany Maijeh, DT. Another DT. Do you see a trend?
15. Christian Young, S. Arizona.
16. Lance Boykin, LB. Out of Coastal Carolina. Which I just learned exists.
17. MJ Anderson, DE. Iowa State.
18. Arquon Bush, CB, Cincinatti. Im a bit curious about this guy, Cincinatti has been producing NFL quality talent of late.
19. John Hall, WR. Northwood , Michigan.
20. Holton Ahlers, QB. Punchable face, developing talent.. thats your new scout team QB it looks like!
21. Marcus Cooper, RB. Incarnate World. Seriously. His university is called Incarnate World. And you thought I just made it up.
22. Kendal Randolph, OL. Out of Alabama, so already someone we can maybe take seriously. He started a couple of games at LG last year and one at TE so he's versatile. 6ft 4inches, 298 pounds.
23. Jordan Ferguson, DE.
24. Mo Osling, S. Also out of UCLA. Will get to face Bobo in practice again!
25. Michael Ayers, LB. Ashland. He actually was the Great Midwest Player of the Year for 2022. Which is cool.But also depressing.. to be the PLAYER OF THE YEAR for a LEAGUE.. and to be signed only as an UDFA.

Back